Massage, Eyelashes & Spray Tanning
Full Eyelash Application- Call For Pricing
Full Application will include 60+ lashes per eye
Fill In- $45
Fill-ins must be done while at least half the lashes are still attached. This time period will differ with every person.
Color Eyelashes- add $10
Colors include: Blue, Brown, Dark Brown, Green, Orange, Red, Red-Wine, Pink, Purple, Yellow, Gold
Black Eyelash Extension Sealer- add $5
Cures the adhesive so that extensions can get wet sooner.
Helps extended the life of lash extensions. Forms a barrier over the lash extension to help them stay clean.
Eyebrow Tinting- $20
Eyebrow & Eyelash Tinting- $30
Add Tinting to Another Service- $15
Need your eyelashes and eyebrows to look fuller and darker or just want to cover up a few gray hairs? Tinting is for you and will provide a fuller look to your lashes and brows.
All of our lashes are individual and safe around your eyes and eyelids. They do not attach to your skin at all, just to your natural eyelash.
They will look like this on your eyes:
What are eyelash extensions?
– Unlike traditional false lashes which are glued to your eye lid and are only worn for a few hours, lash extensions are individual lashes that are glued to an individual natural lash with a semi-permanent medical grade adhesive.
Do they look fake?
– There are several types of lash extensions available that range in style from a very natural look that doesn’t look any different than your natural lashes (only longer and fuller) to a very glamorous, made up look, depending only on the individual client’s personal preference.
How long do they last?
– Lash extensions vary for every person on how long they will last. Touch ups will be necessary to replace any extensions that have been shed through the natural growth cycle. We make no guarantees on how long your lashes will last because everyone is different.
Will lash extensions damage my natural lashes?
– Because lash extensions are applied directly to your natural lash with precision and does not come in contact with your skin, they do not effect the growth of your natural lashes. However special care must be taken to avoid picking, pulling, rubbing, or scratching of the eyes & lashes.
How do I take care of my lash extensions?
– Water will harm the extensions for the first 24 hours after application.
– Mascara should never be used (and won’t be needed), especially waterproof.
– Curling of eyelash extensions is not recommended.
– Avoid rubbing your eyes or pulling on your extensions.
– Avoid products that contain glycol, such as oil based make-up removers and sunscreens
– Oily products & creams should be avoided (repeated use will break down the glue).
– Visit your technician for touch ups every 2-4 weeks to replace those lashes that have been naturally shed.
---Overexposure to tanning bed UV light will break down the glue faster as well.
We have been in the spa industry for 12 years and have been certified in lash extensions for over 9 years. Our company was one of the first businesses to bring eyelash extensions to the Charleston area. Our technician has done thousands of eyelash extensions and is certified by Shavasana Eyelash Extensions.
Our lashes are applied 1 to each individual eyelash. They are not the 2D,3D,4D lashes where multiple lashes are attached to one lash. Our lashes are for people looking more for length and darker lashes than for volume.
Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions. Or check out our FAQ.
*****We know there are so many eyelash techs to pick from! But REMEMBER look at everyone's fill-in price. If you want to keep up your eyelashes nobody is more affordable than us! *****